4/1/10

The Special One

I've become The Special One at my office recently, mostly due to my new office best friend.

I've had a stability ball at home for years, but it isn't quite big enough to serve as a chair so I use it mostly for exercise.  Over the past month I've had back pains like an octogenarian from my crappy office chair, so I figured it was time to invest in a better ball. 

I bounce to music.  I keep my feet off the ground and balance.  I rock from side to side.  I close my office door and have my own private yoga/core session during lunch.  It rocks, it rolls, it makes my day fun again.  And I go home with much more energy.  Who cares that my coworkers compare me to that special kid in elementary school - I'll take it!  When one spends over two hours a day commuting, she'll find any way she can to buy back time by fitting in some exercise during the day. 

1 comments:

Dustin April 3, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

You have a door? That would make you a senior VP or higher out our company.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP