4/26/09

Top Ten Things I Can't Wait to do Post-Graduation


  1. Read for FUN. I have dozens of books that have accumulated over the past two years and I can't wait!!
  2. Cook on a regular basis. No more 3-meals-in-a-coffee-shop days.
  3. Reestablish Saturday and Sunday as fun days rather than work days.
  4. Garden. And make use of my beautiful herbs who are loving the rain.
  5. Train for a bike race. Got all the ingredients right now except for time.
  6. Benefit from employer-purchased health insurance. Oh god, what a wonderful day that will be.
  7. Reunite with Barton Springs and other glorious places that miss me.
  8. Play games or socialize at a coffee shop. Or more specifically, go to a coffee shop for reasons other than work.
  9. Rediscover photography. I see classes in my future.
  10. Be outside every possible minute of my favorite season.

1 comments:

Petes April 27, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

woo hoo you're almost there! let me know when you do a photography class...I've been thinking about doing that too.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP