1/13/09

Crayon Physics Deluxe

I heard about a simple yet innovative game that was recently released. It was created by a 25 year old Finnish guy and won the grand prize at the Innovative Games Festival last year. It's called Crayon Physics Deluxe, and it's so fun! You draw anything on the sketchpad and it applies the laws of physics to your drawing. Here's a demo.


.

Isn't that so awesome? I wish I would've had it in the classroom :)
You can download a demo of the game (PC only) here. Hopefully the Mac version is coming soon.

3 comments:

Petes January 13, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

that is so cool! where you do find this stuff?!

Victoria January 15, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

that's the coolest thing I've seen in a LONG time.

ondre January 26, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

Here's a program called Phun. It's a '2d physics sandbox' developed by some Sweedish guy.

Here's a youtube of it in action.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP