12/7/09

For the Rest of Us


*Also notice the Erring of Grievences board below. Love my neighbors.

5 comments:

Vic December 8, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Love it! One year I had a Festivus party, complete with grievances & a homemade Festivus pole. (It later turned into a cat toy.) Hmmm, now I'm thinking I should have another one...

ondre December 8, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

That's pretty cool! You should go check the grievances, I wonder if any involve their cat and your crawlspace.

megan December 8, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Yes, Victoria, a Festivus party is always a good idea!

Ondre, I'm going to go back during the day and read the grievances...it's not my next door neighbor so if they mention me I'll be a little freaked out!

ondre December 9, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

Were you able to read it? I'm thinking the Festivus neighbors won't mind you reading their grievances. Then again, this is Texas so you may want to tread lightly :)

megan December 15, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Went back to read the grievances, but the whole board was gone :( Festivus can't be over already, right?

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP